- Insulting another user about his/her race, religion, sexual orientation, gender, or disability.
- Using multiple sockpuppet accounts.
- Spamming: Do not repeatedly post the same thing, post meaningless comments, post excessive ASCII art, or post excessive amounts of comments. In addition, do not post excessively long comments.
- Excessive disconnects and reconnects to chat. If you are having connection issues, do not come onto the chat until they are resolved.
- Overly harassing another user.
- Posting links that lead to viruses, child pornography, or content deemed unacceptable by Wikia.
- Being under the age of 13 years.
- Creating a hostile environment within the chat.
- Disobeying reasonable commands from a moderator.
A reasonable command is a command issued by a moderator to a user to stop a certain behavior for the sake of maintaining order within the chat.
Any further actions prohibited by Wikia are also prohibited.
Moderators are subject to the regulations above. They are not permitted to create additional rules unless needed to retain order within the chat. Moderators are encouraged to warn a user about their actions prior to banning him/her from the chat. Exceptions to this are if a user is intentionally violates the above rules, or if his/her actions necessitate immediate removal from chat. Moderators are expected to give an reason for the banning of a user.
Administrators also have Moderator rights.